Principal Beliefs of Vajra Bodhi Mandala
by John Chow of Tao of Tai Chi Chuan Institute and Vajra Bodhi Mandala, Melbourne, Australia.
* The Creator is the source of all things, seen and unseen.
* The Creator is Divine Light, Divine Vibration, the Universal Intelligence that controls everything.
* The Creator is has no beginning and no end. It is timeless change and expression.
* The universe is the embodiment of the Creator and all phenomena are ultimately the expressions of the Creator.
* The Creator is formless and beyond distinction.
* The Creator is impartial, just and fair.
* The Creator is everywhere, and in all things – high or low, good or bad,
* Free will to act according to one’s conscience and intentions.
* Just reward and retribution for actions done and undone.
* Necessity of personal effort and self reliance.
* Spiritual evolution and development of all beings until final return to Creator.
* Total surrender to and faith in the Creator.
* Integrating with all creation, which is the living embodiment and ceaseless expression of the Creator.
* The spiritual path is an inward journey - a personal and private relationship between oneself and the Creator.
* The Body, Mind, Spirit must be united and integrated in order to return to the Creator.
* The Creator exist in us as a Divine Spark which is our Higher Self through which we may contact and realise the Creator.
Because of these, we also believe:-
* Humankind has a Universal Responsibility to the whole of creation – animate or inanimate.
* Treatment of all as equal, with mutual respect since all beings are equal in the eyes of the Creator.
* Selfless service and contribution to others without hope of reward or hope.
* Treat all saints and holy beings of every religion with respect.
* Be grateful to and respect for all saints and holy beings of every religion for their contributions and assistance.
* Harmlessness and benevolence to all of creation.
* Practice of Virtue.
* Harmony between all creation, animate or inanimate.
* Balance in way of life:- thought, word and deed.
* All religious teachings were created for their time, region, people, cultures and temperament. They are correct with respect to these.
* Harmony between all nations, races, religions, and races.
* Diseases and disharmony are due to imbalances and provocation of energies.