The necessity of obtaining a proper Pasupati
Yellow Bamboo is a traditional spiritual path which is based upon transmission of power and authenticity from master to student in unbroken succession, or direct transmission from deity to master. This is similar to the inner traditions of most traditional cultures around the world, from the traditional healers to witch doctors, aboriginal medicine elders, and all the Tantric systems.
In such traditional systems, there is invariably a mode of transmission, initiation and empowerment which grants the new student the authority to practice, and the blessings of power and protection during practice. This rite opens the door for the student to enable the student to connect to the energies connected with that particular practice and particular level of practice as well.
Without the a proper and effective rite of empowerment, there is no transmission, no initiation, no empowerment, no blessings, no power, and no protection! Thus, it is very important to obtain the rite of empowerment.
For a rite of empowerment to be effective, it must have the necessary force behind it. These are the essential and bare MINUMUM requirements:-
· The lineage or succession of transmission must be intact and unbroken from master to the next master to next master .. etc.
· As an exception to the rule, if it is a direct transmission from deity to the conferrer, the conferrer must be able to demonstrate al the feats of that practice and level of practice. In other words, have the spiritual realisations and the powers associated with that level of practice.
· The conferrer must have received a proper Pasupati for the particular practice and the particular level practice.
· The conferrer must have received a proper authorisation from the master or deity for granting Pasupati for the particular practice and level of practice. (Note:- claims to have been done so must be properly checked. Anybody can claim to have visions or dreams of deities granting empowerment. These are usually fakes or fantasies)
· The rite of transmission must be properly conducted.
In some cases, the conferrer will demonstrate the powers associated with the particular level of practice immediately after the rite of conferral. For example, if the rite is a rite of invulnerability to fire, the conferrer may demonstrate his invulnerability to being scorched by a flaming torch, or by walking on fire. Such demonstrations are usually not given to the public except on certain festivals, but can be legitimately given to a new student because the new student is now initiated into the lineage of that practice.
It must be emphasised and repeated again:-
Without the a proper and effective rite of empowerment, there is no transmission, no initiation, no empowerment, no blessings, no power, and no protection!
This brings one to the conclusion that unless a proper rite of empowerment is conducted:-
It is therefore imperative to obtain a proper Pasupati before engaging in any practice of Yellow bamboo.
The reader is strongly advised against any stinginess or self-confidence, and strongly advised to obtain Pasupati from a qualified conferrer.
Please read the following related topics:-
Warnings practising without proper Pasupati
Clarification on the role of the Pasupati rite in the free VCDs downloadable
Written by John Chow
Chinese medicine, acupuncturist, masseur, healer and teacher of martial arts
and spiritual paths in
Copyright:- No part of this article can be used, quoted, copied in any form without the permission from the author. For further information on this article, please contact John Chow at email@example.com.
The information provided above is for general reference only. No martial art technique, no heath prescription, no medical treatment, and no spiritual effort is 100% foolproof. Effectiveness depends on a lot of variables, some of which are not known.
Any how-to instruction is reserved only for students of the author, and at personal instructional sessions. The reader is advised to separately obtain training and instruction from a qualified and authorised personnel in the subject area.